Spring Vibes

Hello World!


While house sitting for a friend this week, I happened to notice that there was a giant rhododendron bush in glorious bloom right outside the front of their house. 
I was just a little ecstatic when my photographer said she would be willing to take this week's fashion pictures in front of it.   
I may or may not have packed a bin full of clothes and shoes to take with me.
And I may or may not have asked her take a ton of pictures of me in different outfits with the amazing rhododendron bush.
Just like I may or may not have Sarah Bareille's song Little Black Dress
playing on repeat while I write up this post.
Who can say? :)

Enjoy!
Last year I volunteered to do the face painting at our church's 4th of July party, and I was searching for a sunhat to wear for the hot day, when on a very random visit to the dollar store there was the perfect sunhat.
It has lasted me well, and I still wear it when the sun comes out.  
Dress: Sammy Dresses
Shoes: Nicole
Hat: Dollar Store
Coat: JCPenny

Comments