That Polkadot Girl

Hello World!

In my last post, I mentioned that I enjoy sewing with a machine to make a lot of my clothes.
So I thought I'd show you my "Easter Parade" Dress!
I seem to have a thing for nicknaming my clothes...
But ever since I made this dress, I have worn it every year for Easter. 

The pattern I used.

And the finished product.







 
The dress has served me for many occasions as it is the perfect dress for going dancing, a summer party, dressing up '50's or for just twirling in front of a rhododendron bush. ;)
 

 Lipstick: Burt's Bees
Dress: Made by yours truly
Belt: Coach
Shoes: Curfew
 

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness! This dress is beautiful! You are so talented... I love it! And you look gorgeous in it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you Vanessa! <3 It was a little hard to make, but I think definitely worth it. ;) Now I'm just looking for a sock hop to crash. :D

      Delete
  2. You are seriously cuter than cute! xo Auntie K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, thank you so much Auntie K! XD XOXO

      Delete

Post a Comment