H&M


Hello World! 
Okay, here it is!
The post I am SUPER DUPER EXCITED about!
The reason?
Read this blog post by Man Repeller first.

This was my face when my mom forwarded that link to me.
Kind of almost too good to be true.
A post seriously straight up my alley!

So today I am modeling a shirt by H&M.

I got the shirt pretty recently, but I already love it to pieces!
I thought I would go ahead and show the three ways that I have styled it thus far. 

Being a light gray in color, it is a pretty basic loose fitting top, making it super easy to slip on with a pair of skinny jeans or tuck into a skirt and fasten with a belt.

Style 1.) Tucked





 Style 2.) Tied

 

 

  Style 3.) Just as is.




 
 
 This top has quickly become one of my new favorite staples.
Being made from a light weight knit material it is super comfy, and with a diagonal bias cut it is a slim fit while still flowy.

Necklace and earrings: Lauren Conrad
Shirt: H&M
Pants: David Buffalo Biton
Shoes: Vans
Coat: JCPenny
Flannel: Rue21
Skirt: Hand made by your's truly
Belt: Liz Claiborne

Comments

  1. This is so fun! And you're so adorable! >.< I hope you winnnn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWWW!!!! Thanks, lovie!!! XD Me too!! It would be pretty amazing! But even just more traffic to my blog would be nice. ;)

      Delete
  2. Good luck! I love these photos of you and your hair really looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Vanessa! Awww, your are SO SWEET! X) <3

      Delete

Post a Comment