Patches and Pins

Hello World!
A while back, X, from The Velocity of Art
(Who is SUPER AWESOME SO YOU SHOULD GO CHECK HER OUT DUDES!)
Commented on my post saying I should do a post on my jean jacket that has patches...
See? We are already soul sisters!
So that's exactly what this post is on.

 
The compact,
Ying Yang Heart,
Black Kat with Gold Eyes
Ruby Red Lips
and Pink and Purple nail polish
are all actually all from my bestest friend, Abby!
And just when I didn't think she could get any cooler...
She received this one and passed it on to me as well!
I'm thinking it needs to be placed on one of the arms of the coat...

The music notes,
and playing cards,
I received from my sister when she was randomly going through some of her stuff.
Just some quick hand stitching for those ones, and I was done!

What do you think? Are you a patches Queen too? Or is that just my grunge and hippy side showing through?

Coat: JCPenny

 


Comments

  1. I really like these patches! Good to see you doing another fashion post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nessa! <3 Here's to more soon. :)

      Delete
  2. OMG I'm honored and your patches are fantastic!! I'm also crazy inspired and hope to improve my jacket like this someday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, X!! You totally should, and when you do I'd love to read about it on a blog post. ;)

      Delete
  3. Patches are one of the things I'd like to try, but I don't know where to find any. ^.^' Your Black Kat is adorable, by the way!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend, Abby, found them all off of Etsy actually! I'm not sure of the pricing, but it seems to be a great place to check. ;) Thank you so much!

      xoxo, Hannah

      Delete
  4. ah MY GOSH THIS TURNED OUT SOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    so much love Hannah, so much love:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKYOU ABBY!!!!!!!! XD XOXOXOXO<3

      Delete

Post a Comment