Cinnamon Butternut Squash

Hello World!


1 Large Butternut Squash, peeled, seeds removed, and cut into bite size pieces
2 Tbsp. Coconut Oil, melted
1 tsp. Cinnamon
1/2 tsp. Ginger
1/2 tsp. Salt

Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.

Place the squash in a large bowl,
Pour the melted Coconut Oil over the top.
Add Cinnamon,
Ginger,
and Salt.
Stir to coat evenly.
Place in a baking dish and cook for 1 hour, or until completely tender, making sure to stir every 20 minutes or so.
Serve warm, and enjoy!

This recipe is SO perfect due to the TOTAL autumn weather we are having.
Even the color goes!!

What's a favorite dish of yours that is autumn inspired?
Do you like Cinnamon?
I'm currently drinking Green Tea, do you like Green Tea?
XOXO

Comments

  1. I love apples in acorn squash with a drizzle of maple syrup. I adore cinnamon! I am not sure if I like green tea. I need to try it. :-)
    Even though I love sweet potatoes, I like that this recipe calls for squash, it's a lower carb. kind of veggie and a perfect side dish for these chilly nights.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This recipe IS super yummy, and so is cinnamon!! <3
      Love you! :)

      Delete
  2. OKAY. I am going to have to make me some of this. IT LOOKS SO GOOD!SO GOOD. This is not good, I should not be hungry this late but thanks to this brilliant post I am

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment