Coca-Cola

Hello World!


Sorry for that MIA bit after such a depressing health post!
(All of our faces after reading it.)

Besides blaring David Bowie and David Cassidy while I work out every morning, I recently went on a photoshoot with my mom!
There is this awesome Coca-Cola Mural, in a town I live about 30 minutes away from, so what's better than to use it as a backdrop?

I also was itching for a chance to sport a couple of new items that have been recently added to my wardrobe.

To start off, I acquired a much needed new pair of brown shoes!
I have searched for about 2 years now for the perfect pair of ankle boots.
( I've decided there is no such thing.
Unless it's a pair of Doc Martens!
Then it's perfection.
But getting a pair of those requires me to visit my brother in OR and buy an authentic pair while down there.
And that my friend, costs a bit more than $30. )

So that meant that DSW came to my rescue!
Because I still want to buy a pair of Doc Martens someday, I went with a different style and got a classy heeled shoe that I can wear to church and outings and look mature in wearing.  

 (My face, cause we all know how immature I look when trying to look mature)

If you haven't heard of DWS, then me oh my gurl, you are missing out!
DSW stands for Designer Show Warehouse.
And that, my friends, is exactly what it is!
(Have I been?
No.
Will I go someday?
Probably.
How do I know of this magical place then?
She always knows of all the hottest spots in town.)

This gorgeous ring was a birthday gift from one of my dear grandmas!
It's tradition that she bestows one to all of her granddaughter's on their 18th birthday.
I absolutely adore mine!

And last, but not least, is my black velvet dress!
I actually had to purchase the dress for a waitressing job I had one night.
I went searching around GoodWill the week of the job looking for something, and everything I tried on I just felt *bleck* in.
And then!
I saw it!
Sizes too big, and too long but it was velvet!
Have I told you about my velvet obsession?
Well, I have a velvet obsession.  
 Long story short, I snatched it up and brought home to fix up. 

 
 It has become my new, personal favorite in my wardrobe.


 

 P.S. Balancing in 3 1/2 inch heels is a lot harder than it looks!


 

 

 
Happy Friday everyone!
What's your favorite, new staple in your closet?



Comments

  1. Btw: the more I look at it the greater it looks on your and I think the fit is PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE CUTE CUTE! Your hair looks amazing! The bride in the back is perfect!! gosh and this art in the back ground could not have been better! And DSW is a fun place I got my prom shoes there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GAH, THANKS VANESSA, IT'S MY ALL TIME FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD Right!?!? I hoping to actually get a job that's just down the street from it. ;)

      Delete
  3. My favorite staple in my closet... overalls. They always have been, and probably always will be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Overalls are my other great love. <3

      Delete
  4. Omgoodness you're hair!! *heart eyes* Also that dress looks so good on you! I'm impressed with whatever you did, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SO MUCH, EVELYN!!! HAHG[EAHG'AHG!!! <3

      Delete
  5. I literally cannot get over how perfect you are. YOUR HAIR! THE DRESS! THOSE TIGHTS! THOSE SHOES! I AM DYINGGGGG!!!!

    You are flawless. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY! YOU ARE THE SWEETEST CINNAMON IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!! *ALL THE HEARTS!!!!!*

      Delete

Post a Comment