Through the Lenses Part 2

Hello World!

As promised these pictures are from the fall photoshoot I went on and are taken from my perspective.

---
Such a beauty!
Beat that; my brother is David Bowie
The artist at work
I'm not sure why, but I like graffiti art
I wouldn't recommend smoking if you want optimum health
Tiles = all my love!
The colors were SO vibrant!
Annie. <3
It started to drizzle so I tried to snap a picture of the water ripples.
I have no idea what type of bug this is


And that's it!
It was such a fun shoot and day.
Here's to hoping another one is soon in planning!

What are your plans this Monday? What are your thoughts on the actor Brendan Fraser?


Comments

  1. Your bother kinda reminds me of OneRepublic! That's a normal thing to say right? Also if you haven't listened to their newest album you need too! I wrote a whole paper on it so if you need convincing that is no problem! "suck my kiss" hah.. interesting... How many camera's where with you on the shoot?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah?!?! I have yet to listen to it, but I'll try to put it on my list for what I listen to next on Spotify! ;) Just two. Mine, and then Emma's. Last week were her pictures, and this week is mine! :)

      Delete
  2. This is a great post :P As for Monday plans, I'm living up the college life and doing oh yeah: homework. woot woot. -_- as for Brendan Fraser, I believe I prefer what he looked like as a youth...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahha, I thought you'd enjoy it! ;) Brendan Fraser is hilarious!!!

      Delete
  3. "Suck my kiss" cracks me up! You're so fortunate to live in a place with a ton of street art-- we have street art here, but it's one of the most strangest parts of town, and it's awkward to go there. >.< Brendan Fraser? His name rings a bell, but I can't recall who he is at the moment.

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?!!? Me too! XD Hehe..Yeah...This place is actually about 40 minutes away from where I live. There isn't much street art where I reside. Brendan Fraser is just a humorous actor, who's films I seem to be watching a lot of, of late.

      Delete
  4. You're such a good photographer, girl!! Photoshoots are the best thing ever, to be honest. I haven't done any recently, BUT I WANT TO. I'm not doing much--school. I really should go work on Algebra haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahha, I LOVE Algebra!! Well...except for maybe graphing. >-< Thanks so much, that's such high praise coming from you!!! <3

      Delete

Post a Comment