Good Tunes

Hello World!




  Oh my giddy aunt, it has been almost 2 months since my last post. I'm terribly sorry for the tardy delay. December was full of birthdays and family visits, with some Christmas parties and Christmas itself thrown in for good measure. January has held...school. And a lot of it! I really would like to get back into a blogging routine, and doing more on fashion, so hopefully more posts will be coming soon. But this post today is on the music that has been playing close to nonstop for me these past two weeks.




1.) Christina Perri's A Very Merry Perri Christmas







Not only was it a Christmas gift, but it brings back memories from our Cali trip.
While driving home from our day at the beach,  Auntie K. accidentally hit the button for her Christmas playlist on Pandora.
So driving home under a sky full of brilliant stars in the convertible Jeep fully exhausted from the fun day, we listened to Christmas music in September.
And this song is my favorite from the album:



Merry Christmas Darling









B.) Finding Neverland






Also a Christmas Gift. 
A good friend of mine told me about this musical, and ... I'm hooked. 
What is there not to love? I mean it's the boy who never grew up, fairies, and pixie dust!
It is also officially on my bucket list to go and see live!
I actually have three favorites for this CD.



All That Matters

 What You Mean To Me



When Your Feet Don't Touch The Ground










3.) Queen Made In Heaven




Honestly, I am a HUGE Queen fan, but had really only listened to their classics and hits, and not really given full albums good hard listens, so that is what I am currently doing.
This is the album I am obsessed with at the moment.
Favorite song? That's just mean! I'll list my top three.



I Was Born To Love You

A Winter's Tale


It's A Beautiful Day




And there you go. A little look into what has been going on in my life.
Happy Friday!


Comments

  1. Ahhhh, that was a magical evening, wasn't it? :-) xo, Auntie K

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment