Cali Dresses 5/5

Hello World!

Today is my review and outfit on the last of the dresses I bought while in California earlier this fall!
( 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,)
I liked it so much, while in California I bought the exact same dress except in a different color!
These two dresses have become such a staple in my wardrobe!
Being made out of a stretch like knit material they are super comfy, and easy to dress up and down.
One of the other things that sold me on the dresses though, was the fact that each one only cost me $8!
One seriously can't get much better than that!

 

The book I'm holding I was given with a collection of other hardbound classics by my Grandpa last year.
It was on my list to read The Legend of Sleepy Hollow last year, but I sadly never got around to it.
This year, along with that book, I was hoping to read Frankenstein, Dracula, and Dr. Jekyll Mr. Hyde. I accomplished reading Frankenstein, and Dr. Jekyll Mr. Hyde, but actually haven't had the chance to start on The Legend of Sleepy Hollow of yet.
As you can see my coat has been getting quite the collection of pins!
Due to my friends knowing that I wanted to start collecting them for my coats, most of my pins thus far have been from sweet friends contributing to it by bringing me pins as souvenirs on trips they have taken.
The scarf I am wearing I have had since I was 12 and it has been a staple in my closet ever since I can remember.
My great Aunt gave it to me for my birthday and due to it being a handmade knitted scarf, it is the comfiest and coziest thing in the world!

Coat: LizCountryWear
Scarf: Knitted/handmade
Dress: Q
Tights: Legale
Socks: thrifted
Shoes: Curfew


Are you one for creepy, and spooky novels?
What's been on your reading list of late?


XOXO


Comments

  1. This is such a wonderful photoshot I love your hair and you are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those photographs and dresses are really pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jollygirl! <3
      XOXO

      Delete
  3. I adore your outfits so much oh my goodness. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWW, THANK YOU, GRACE!!! THIS MEANS THE WORLD TO ME, AS YOU ARE TOTALY ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!
      XOXO

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness I love this so much! My favorite is the second picture GAHH DO YOU KNOW HOW PINTERESTY AND TUMBLR THAT IS?? (I honestly have no idea why two social media sites have made it into my vocabulary as adjectives but let's just roll with it :) It's so pretty! Now I'm off to go check out your other outfit posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GAH, THANK YOU SO MUCH AUTUMN, THIS COMMENT MADE MY DAY, AND MY WEEK, AND LIKE MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!
      XOXO

      Delete
  5. Love your blog! Outfit is too cute, beautiful pictures. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment